Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Assignment#3 Website plan

The website I plan to create is a welding class site. I'm looking for an informational site that potential students and parents can view to answer common questions that they may have. The site will have the following areas; home page, instructor bio, class page, and alumni page. The look of the site will resemble the DACC website as far as colors. The site will be constructed using sea monkey. I think the areas that I will have some problems with is the alumni page, I want to allow former students to access this page so they can update their personal information. I'm not real sure how to do this yet, but I hope to learn.

I commented on Krystle's blog and Bryce's

1 comment:

todd.dygert said...

good luck with your welding website
this computer stuff is hard on us old folks. We did not see a computer until we were in high school, now these kids are born with a computer in their lap.
Todd Dygert