Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Discuss ideas you have for how you might use page layout or newsletters professionally.

Using a newsletter is an ideal way to keep interested parties informed. I feel having a class newsletter helps promote my class and industry. This also provides me with an opportunity to share all the wonderful things my students are accomplishing. I also feel this can help with student motivation. I would hope that a student would strive to make the newsletter with one of their accomplishments. A newsletter is a good way to educate fellow colleagues about the manufacturing industry, keeping them informed about trends, issues etc. This newsletter is something that is not new by no means but, has caught my attention. This particular assignment has got my brain working and, I'm thinking about all the different ways this can be used to help build a positive program.

I commented on Mary's blog She needs to approve my comment

No comments: